The research Chair Big Data and Market Insights at Telecom ParisTech is offering two scholarships for Master students in financial need. These scholarships are aimed at high level international students who are currently studying or are accepted to enroll in a Master in Computer Science affiliated with Telecom ParisTech. The grant amounts to 1000 Euros per month, for a duration of 6 to 12 months.
- Candidates must justify of a high academic level, and must be ranked among the best students of their class during their studies.
- A good knowledge of French and/or English is required.
- Candidates must be studying or are accepted to enroll in a Master in Computer Science affiliated with Telecom ParisTech.
Candidates who have already been awarded another grant for the same period are not eligible.
Candidates are required to send a complete application file (a single pdf file) by email to Talel.Abdessalem@telecom-paristech.fr
The application file must contain:
- A complete and up to date curriculum vitae
- A cover letter explaining the reasons of applying for the grant, your motivations for the chosen Master programme, and your career objectives
- The list of the attended courses for the past three academic years, the obtained scores and ranking
- Copies and certified translations of your diplomas
- A support letter from the responsible of the Master programme
- Two refrences from your former teachers or supervisors, with their complete contact details